Centene Internship Experience
What is the Summer Intern Program?
A 12-week program that gives students an opportunity to learn and experience first-hand what it's like to work at Centene and make an impact in the delivery of healthcare solutions.
- Opt-in mentoring program with emerging talent and former interns
- Real integration into team as full-time resource for the summer
- Capstone project presentation and recognition
- Executive leadership workshops
- Executive networking
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Centene University training
- Performance evaluation
- Exposure to Experience Coaches
The Undergraduate Intern Program
As a summer intern, you'll be challenged and develop meaningful skills by being engaged on real-time business initiatives, working alongside people as passionate as you are about transforming the health of the community, one person at a time.
The Graduate Student Intern Program
This is a great opportunity if you're working toward a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Health Administration (MHA) or other advanced degree. While working with various areas through the company, you'll develop skills in all areas of business. Qualifications include 3-5 years preferred experience and a working knowledge of measuring program outcomes, including statistical analysis.