You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
**Must live in Oklahoma**
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of Oklahomans.
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering solutions at the local level.
Provide telephonic disease management services to individuals with diabetes. Services may include educating members, counseling and coordinating care.
- Act as the Health Coach for patients with diabetes
- Has discretion on clinical care plans but will have oversight by a Clinical Specialist
- Meet minimum standards for productivity and clinical results
- Provide assessments on new participants to determine clinical risk and readiness to change
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation in member management software of telephonic and written communications
- Act as case manager when integrating with other health care service vendors as specified by individual clients
- May make calls to newsletter participants/members as individual client needs dictate
- Complete required reports in a timely manner
- Enhance clinical and counseling knowledge by attending and actively participating in Company training sessions. Attend relevant professional seminars to maintain licensure/certification
- Comply with company policies and procedures including handling confidential forms and accreditation standards
Associates degree required. Registered Dietician (RD) or Registered Nurse (RN). Must pass CDE exam within 18 months of hire. 2+ years working with patients with diabetes, including experience which meets the requirements to take the CDE exam.
Registered Dietitian or Registered Nurse. Pre-test on Diabetes; must pass CDE exam within 18 months of hire.
Oklahoma Complete Health only:
Registered Dietitian AND Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) requiredPay Range: $25.44 - $45.76 per hour
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.