You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Designs, develops, and implements complex enterprise solutions for data management using SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server.
- Develops or prototypes data management solutions
- Designs, develops, tests, and deploys software solutions and process flows complying with standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Identifies, assesses, and formulates architectural impacts and solutions from business requirements
- Collaborates to ensure application designs utilize appropriate patterns and standards
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints, including the ability to estimate work needed
- Collaborates with Application Solution Architects, IS Business Analysts and other technical resources on the delivery of application functionality
- Participates in tier 3 application support activities including incident management and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field (e.g., statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science).
Requires 4 – 6 years of related experience. Or equivalent experience acquired through accomplishments of applicable knowledge, duties, scope and skill reflective of the level of this position.
- Intermediate - Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty
- Intermediate - Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Intermediate - Ability to work independently
- Intermediate - Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate - Demonstrated project management skills
- Intermediate - Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
- Intermediate - Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) preferred
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.