You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: The Senior Regional Agency Manager develops and implements sales strategies to solidify and upgrade the current business base and to meet or exceed sales goals of the department. They manage the relationship with National partners within the assigned FL region. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly preferred.
***The Regional Agency Manager is a field-based position. Candidates must reside in Florida and, be willing to travel within the state regularly to be considered.***
- Establishes and maintains business relationships as defined by Sales Management. Prospects and qualifies own leads, and manages prospect activity.
- Meets monthly and annual forecasted member and member month goals related to new group sales in respective sales area.
- Cultivates and maintains broker relationships. Assists brokers with presentations at point of sale, educates broker agencies about our product portfolios, facilitates delivery of sales proposals to brokers, and obtains competitive market information (i.e., product design and rating practices).
- Facilitates delivery of sales quotes/proposals. This may include sales letters, premium development, comparison of benefits, open enrollment, schedule of meetings and planned distribution of materials.
- Presents business contacts and serves as back-up support for presenting benefits to prospective members.
- Maintains current information about health plan benefits, administrative policies, and premium structure.
- Organizes/prepares all required reports, including weekly expense reports.
- Works collaboratively with all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction and via seamless transition.
- Completes all enrollment, administrative procedures and paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Sales Experience
- Knowledge of the Broker/Agent Community
- Bilingual English/Spanish
License/Certification: Active health insurance license required or obtained within 90 days. Requires state insurance license required. Requirements vary state by state.
Travel: As a field-based role, a minimum of 75% of this role will take place in the marketplace. (Note: Working in an office or remotely within a home-based environment is not considered field-based work. Overnight travel maybe required based on territory/marketplacePay Range: $82,600.00 - $148,700.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.