You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Manages either the Medicare Sales or the Broker Field Sales teams to drive and achieve company defined regional or distribution channel sales goals and objectives. Executes the market strategy impacting the recruitment, onboarding, training, engagement, production, and compliance adherence of assigned independent agent base.
***The Manager, Sales II position is a field based role with a minimum travel expectation of 75%. You must live in South Carolina, North Carolina or Georgia and be willing to travel in those areas regularly to be considered for the position.***
- Oversees the overall performance of South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia markets.
- Ensures compliance with existing policy and procedure, budget constraints, revenue goals, and client and staff needs and expectations. Performs development, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Develops, nurtures and maintains relationships with key external brokers, regional agencies, providers, and community partners.
- Supervises staff including performance development and evaluation. Sets performance, revenue and growth goals for team and staff.
- Provides orientation and training of new staff.
- Develops market-specific sales plans and marketing strategies to maximize enrollment growth.
- Manages and tracks effectiveness of team through qualitative and quantitative goals for specific geographic segment. Provides leadership for the team and coaching for individual team members for performance development.
- Manages the incentive programs to support targeted sales for specific geographic segments.
- Develops and manages budget.
- Completes assigned business projects/deliverables as needed within specified time frame.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License/Certification: Active health insurance license required. Requires state insurance license required. Requirements vary state by state.
Travel: As a field-based role, a minimum of 75% of this role will take place in the marketplace. (Note: Working in an office or remotely within a home-based environment is not considered field-based work. Overnight travel maybe required based on territory/marketplace.Pay Range: $82,600.00 - $148,700.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.