You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Creates Enterprise-class data assets in Qlik Cloud that provide business insight and aid business decision-making. Assets will include (but are not limited to) reports, visualizations, dashboards, and data extracts. Produces reports and performs meaningful quantitative or qualitative analyses addressing impactful business issues or questions. Combines these reports with subject-matter expertise to deliver coherent, insightful takeaways comprehensive read-outs, and advice/recommendations grounded in what our data is telling us.
Responsible for designing, implementing, enhancing, and maintaining the Enterprise Procurement analytics and dashboarding tool through Qlik Cloud
Establish procedure to maintain security, protect, back up and restore systems
Develops BI solution architecture that accurately translates business requirements to technology solutions and ensures the design will meet business requirements throughout the lifecycle of a change
- Participates in day-to-day activities related to defining architecture, establishing infrastructure, and implementing standards used to create frameworks/patterns for delivering business intelligence solutions
- Conducts business analysis activities to enable technology solutions that adequately fulfill strategic business needs and objectives
- Delivers project setups, analysis, data flows, designs (wireframes/mock-up), etc., for and in partnership with customers
- Supports the execution of long-term strategic goals for business intelligence development in conjunction with end users, management, customers, and other stakeholders
- Conducts research and makes recommendations on business intelligence products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Performs and oversees programming, quality assurance reviews, documentation, system deployment, training, and project setup/support
- Provides timely and appropriate communication to business owners, stakeholders, and users on issue status and resolution
- Develops and maintains the business intelligence architecture as a core asset at Centene
- Collaborates with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management, process efficiency with respect to data and delivery
- Collaborates with both Enterprise Architecture (EA) and EDAS Solutions Architecture on the solution/service design to ensure it conforms to enterprise architectural standards and future roadmaps
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field (e.g., statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science).
Requires 2 – 4 years of related experience. Or equivalent experience acquired through accomplishments of applicable knowledge, duties, scope and skill reflective of the level of this position.
Power BI or Tableau
ExcelPay Range: $71,000.00 - $127,500.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.