You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Must reside in Essex, Morris, and/or Union County NJ
- Develop, assess and adjust, as necessary, the care plan and promote desired outcome
- Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
- Develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
- Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
- Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
Must reside in Essex, Morris, and/or Union County NJ
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. 2+ years of social work experience in an acute care or community setting. Knowledge of government sponsored managed care programs preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Current state’s LMSW or LCSW licenses
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.