You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Applicants for this position must come into the Clayton, MO office one time a month.
Position Purpose: To maintain accurate financial records, prepare monthly financial statements and participate in special projects
- Prepare the monthly financial statement-reporting package
- Evaluate variances, account balances, etc.
- Account for cash through cash deposits, cash applications, collection and cash forecasting
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or equivalent experience.
0-2 years experience in accounting, preferably in health care industry.Pay Range: $45,600.00 - $77,600.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.