You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Applicants for this role have the flexibility to work remotely anywhere in the United States.
Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of health plan quality to identify strategies and initiatives to improve quality and STARS scores.
- Partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization and effectively, both verbally and visually, communicate findings and insights to non-technical business partners.
- Provide advanced analytical support for quality operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting.
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources.
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables and make recommendations to management.
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools.
- Assist management in driving business decisions based on data and developing strategies.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree related field or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience or 3+ years of HEDIS data analysis experience including measurement and rates impacted.
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
- Snowflake experience strongly preferred
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.