You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Must reside within the state of Arizona.
Position Purpose: Provide support to medical, behavioral and social support staff to determine needs, eligibility and services for members. Conduct screening and risk assessment interventions per program guidelines.
- Identify special needs members through the completion of health screens and other resources.
- Work with community outreach/member advocates to coordinate member care.
- Educate providers and community resources on program components and available support services.
- Educate members with special needs to foster compliance with program and positively impact outcomes.
- Conduct site visits as appropriate for programs and provide support to other special programs.
- Assist with modification and management of care plans under the direction of a Registered Nurse in conjunction with member, medical consenter or caregiver, Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) caseworker and family, if applicable, as well as the managing physician.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Health Services, Behavioral Science, or related field, or equivalent experience. 2+ years of experience in a managed care environment or working with people who have disabilities and/or with vulnerable populations who have chronic or complex conditions. Other state specific requirements may apply.
Licenses/Certifications: LPN, LVN or LCSW preferred.
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.