You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Responsible for assigned provider’s overall experience with the business unit.
- Manage and maintain assigned account and client relationships and service responsibilities.
- Assist in the project management of all contract implementations and in the establishment of strong account relationships while ensuring a smooth transition of services for members.
- Provide training to clients on the use and function of the products and services.
- Coordinate the design, development and rollout of product enhancements and related projects as requested by clients.
- Complete regularly scheduled site visits, conference calls and vendor delegation meetings with all accounts.
- Act as liaison between all contracts and company operating departments on account issues.
- Work with staff to resolve problems or complaints identified by accounts and manage account issues to closure.
- Translate ideas and client requests into actionable items for operations to enhance service delivery or new product offerings.
- Provide support and strategic business insight about products and services to management, peers and clients.
- Assist leadership with monitoring and tracking legislative or regulatory changes and issues for all areas of operation.
- Deliver presentations to internal and external business partners.
- Ability to travel 50% for provider and team meetings
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of sales, provider relations, account management, client services, or contracting experience. Knowledge of health care, managed care, Medicare, Medicaid or Commercial insurance products.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid driver’s license
This position is remote within the Corpus Christi, TX (Nueces County) area. Travel up to 50% for provider and team meetings required.Pay Range: $52,900.00 - $95,200.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.