You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: As Program Manager II with our New Hampshire Healthy Families health plan, you'll be helping to identify, secure, and maintain transportation for members, including overseeing the MCO’s NEMT Subcontractor, proactive identification and proposal of operational improvements in the program, resolution of issues requiring immediate attention, including Member and transportation providers complaints, and real-time assistance with rescheduling service.
*Strong preference for candidates to reside in greater New England area due to travel (appromixately 10%).
- Support business department initiatives that promote, quality, safety and cost of care opportunity
- Responsible for gathering requirements, creating plans and schedules, managing resources, and facilitate project execution and deployment.
- Utilize corporate and industry standard tools and techniques to effectively oversee programs according to department procedures.
- Maintain detailed business process documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans as applicable.
- Create and monitor all department deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including clinical reporting documents, related reference materials, and policy and procedure documentation.
- Communicate program status to management and key stakeholders.
- Identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks.
- Identify requirements, procedures and problems to improve existing processes.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and business objectives.
- Manage projects through the full project life cycle.
- Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify and secure resources, resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of project management.
- 4 years' experience with transportation. This can include program management of non-emergency transportation, medical transportation management vendors.
- Health care experience preferred.
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.