You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Identify prospective enrollees and determine eligibility for participation in the Advantage Medicare product
Understand and apply all policies and procedures pertaining to:
- Disclosures and provisions of the Advantage Medicare product
- Enrollment and disenrollment
- Develop a presence in the local community to help generate enrollments
- Conduct home visits and personalized appointments as needed to complete the enrollment process
- Market Advantage on-site at hospitals, senior centers, assisted living facilities, community events and other sites as designated
- Understand the covered benefits, non-covered benefits, exclusions and exemptions
- Assist members in accessing health care, transportation needs and other services or issues as they occur and pertain to members
- Keep informed and adhere to current information pertaining to marketing activity guidelines set forth by various regulatory agencies—this includes providing enrollees with all corresponding materials and documentation
- Keep alert to competitive products and marketing practices, and to keep management informed concerning them
- Conduct and participate in telemarketing/outreach efforts as required
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and special events
- Complete applications in a timely and accurate manner
- Submit special reports regarding the operation of the territory, acceptance or rejection of products, and competitive conditions beneficial to other Marketing representatives and company operations
License/Certification: State Accident and Health Insurance Agent License. Current state driver's license.Pay Range: $45,600.00 - $77,600.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.