You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Oversee the development and management of company products. Drive ongoing definition, integration, and enhancement of selected company products and assess the performance of existing products to ensure market expectations are met.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing products and services to improve clinical and financial performance to better align with competitive markets
- Design, develop and manage new and existing products from initial conception through service delivery
- Monitor market trends to identify new product opportunities and enhancements to existing products
- Create detailed project plans, support product pricing efforts, and determine client reporting specifications
- Conduct brand development activities including the creation of product and population specific collateral materials
- Review product performance and outcomes based on cost and benefit analyses and make recommendations for product improvements
- Implement ongoing internal and external product trainings to improve product outcomes
- PMP Preferred
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.