You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Serve as primary contact for providers and act as a liaison between the providers and the health plan
- Triages provider issues as needed for resolution to internal partners
- Receive and effectively respond to external provider related issues
- Investigate, resolve and communicate provider claim issues and changes
- Educate providers regarding policies and procedures related to referrals and claims submission, web site usage, EDI solicitation and related topics
- Perform provider orientations and ongoing provider education, including writing and updating orientation materials
- Manages Network performance for assigned territory through a consultative/account management approach
- Evaluates provider performance and develops strategic plan to improve performance
- Drives provider performance improvement in the following areas: Risk/P4Q, Health Benefit Ratio (HBR), HEDIS/quality, cost and utilization, etc.
- Present detailed HBR analysis and create reports for Joint Operating Committee meetings (JOC)
- Develop proficiency in tools and value based performance (VBP) and educate providers on use of tools and interpretation of data
- Coaches new and less experienced External Reps
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Ability to travel locally 4 days a week
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.