You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
** Applicants for this position have the flexibility to work remotely from their home anywhere within the United States **
This role will be creating and delivering training to DRG auditors. Previous inpatient billing/coding, DRG auditing, and CIC or CCS certification is strongly preferred.
Position Purpose: Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and auditing tools.
- Conduct training needs analyses to determine specific training needs for clinical staff
- Identify, select, or develop appropriate training programs, including the selection or design of appropriate training aids
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs and location including cost/benefit analyses
- Research, analyze, and recommend external training programs
- Maintain records of training activities and employee progress
- Assist with revisions to Policy and Procedure and/or work process development
- Conduct auditing of work performed by clinical staff and present findings and recommendation for areas of improvement to management
- Under minimal supervision responsible for all aspects of difficult projects that are broad in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity
- May be required to travel
Education/Experience: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent experience. 4+ years of nursing, training or auditing experience in a managed care or healthcare setting. Amisys and CCMS experience preferred.
License/Certification: RN or LPN license.
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.