You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Applicants for the Tri State area only (NJ, NY, PA). This position is remote but will require occasional in person meetings.
Position Purpose: With the Fidelis NJ Health plan PMO Team, you will focus on process improvement activities throughout the NJ Health Plan, project improvement initiatives, and fostering collaboration.
- Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment, and closure.
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures.
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists, and risk management plans.
- Effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company's objectives.
- Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas.
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation.
- Create and communicate project milestone documents, dashboards, ROI tables, and departmental success metrics.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related area or equivalent experience. 3+ years of project management experience. Experience working with and leading diverse groups and matrix managed environments. Proficient with project management tools, MS-Project or other project management software, and MS-Office applications. Healthcare experience preferred.
License/Certification: PMP or CAPM certification preferred.
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.