You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
*Applicants for this job have the flexibility to work remote from home anywhere in the Continental United States*
Position Purpose: Assist with the planning, organization and coordination of company responses to regulatory examinations by state and federal agencies. Work with internal Compliance and cross-functional teams to deliver timely and accurate exam responses.
- Review and become subject matter expert on state and federal laws and regulations governing company examinations
- Assists with communication to regulatory agencies (Department of Insurance and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)) and assists with communication of filing or regulatory requirements to internal partners.
- Develop internal relationships across functions and departments throughout the company to assist in the examination response process
- Provide regulators with complete responses to questions and coordinate communications between the company and the examiner to ensure smooth exam process
- Track inquiries and responses to regulators, planning in advance of meetings with regulators on issues that arise during the examination.
- Assist in managing internal examination coordination team to provide effective coverage
- Manage multiple ongoing examinations within applicable deadlines
- Develop proficiency in applicable examination tracking software tools
- Advise on procedural improvements to the company’s exam coordination program
- Maintain confidentiality of company records and regulatory communications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.