You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Maintain collaborative relationships with Health & Family Services, government agencies, community resource and advocacy groups, to build additional community support and partnerships.
***This role is fully remote. Candidates must reside in California to be considered.***
- Work effectively with internal staff, staff at local and state government agencies, and with contracted health plans and regulatory/accreditation entities to develop and implement processes to better serve enrollees.
- Establish and maintain key community relationships throughout State.
- Communicate, identify, resolve, and prevent care problems, with other systems of care, as well as government and community agencies.
- Monitor and report on achievement of committed action plans.
- Facilitate on-going communication between the health plan, provider community, and Health & Family Services.
- Coordinate outreach activities to identify enrollees needing care within the urban and rural populations.
- Compile and review reports on work function activities for statistical, financial and process improvement tracking purposes to identify trends, assist in financial forecasting, and make recommendations to management
- Review analyses of activities, operations and, data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with State law and regulations.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Nursing, or related field. 5+ years of contracting, social services or, advocacy experience preferably in Medicaid or Medi-CAL environment.
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.