You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Perform initial health plan orientation and conduct ongoing educational outreach with a focus on improving quality and financial outcomes within provider network
- Candidate must live in Plattsburgh, Potsdam, Adirondack, Saranac Lake or Lake Placid area for Provider Field visits
- Conduct initial provider orientations as well as ongoing educational outreach
- Educate providers regarding policies and procedures related to referrals, claims submission, web site education, Electronic Health Records, Health Information Exchange, and Electronic Data Interface
- Engage providers on Patient Centered Medical Home initiatives
- Perform detailed HBR (Health Benefits Ratio) analysis and create reports for provider Review provider performance by both quantitative metrics and qualitative factors
- Create and communicate milestone documents, dashboards and success metrics
- Act as a liaison between the provider and the health plan ensuring a coordinated effort in improving financial and quality performance
- Provide status updates for providers regarding incentive agreements
- Conduct site visits when required and other Contracting duties as requested
- Ability to travel
For Fidelis Care only: Must have valid driver license, personal vehicle and ability to travel.Pay Range: $52,900.00 - $95,200.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.