You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Home office location is Pembroke Pine, FL.
This position works closely with property management and business client groups to ensure all facility needs are met. The Facility Coordinator will support and coordinate the building facility maintenance and daily building operations.
- Provides support and assistance for general and preventive maintenance as per contracts and repairs of furnishings and equipment within the building facility. Coordinates furniture repair, assembly and modifications.
- Coordinates daily service requests with Property Management and performs necessary follow-up to ensure completion of requests. Performs general maintenance tasks as necessary (painting, hang pictures and whiteboards etc.).
- Responsible for managing and maintaining building floor plans and providing an accurate employee roster and location file upon request.
- Facilitates the company's work requests ticket system.
- Identifies and implements savings initiatives by receiving competitive bids for work to be done.
- Coordinates and schedules departmental and employee moves with the IT Helpdesk and third party vendors if necessary.
- Assist with conference room scheduling and setup as needed.
- Assist the Facilities Department in all aspects of project implementation.
- Assist IT Security with employee parking access cards and identification badges and oversee key inventory and distribution.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Facilities department.
Candidate Education: Requires A High School or GED.
Candidate Experience: Required 4+ years of experience in facilities or maintenance environments. Preferred Other experience with a facilities, construction and design or administration area.Pay Range: $21.93 - $37.30 per hour
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.