You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Hybrid Position - 75% Travel
Must Reside in Arkansas
Position Purpose: Responsible for connecting with plan providers regarding quality initiatives and key quality performance indicators. Shares HEDIS, CAHPS, HOS, Part D and Administrative Operations reports and gap lists with providers. Use existing resources to collaborate with provider offices and internal partners on performance measure barriers, actions to mitigate low performing measures, and the sharing of quality best practices to support providers.
- References and connects providers with existing resources to educate provider practices in appropriate HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) measures, medical record documentation guidelines and Member Experience measures. Acts as an ongoing resource to providers for quality improvement via regular touch points and meetings. Educates, supports, and resolves provider practice sites issues around P4P (Pay for Performance), RxEffect, CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems), HOS (Health Outcomes Survey), CTMs (Complaints to Medicare), Disenrollments, Appeals, and Grievances.
- Collaborates with Provider Relations and other provider facing teams to improve provider performance in Quality (Clinical and Member Experience measures). Provides clear insight into provider group dynamics, identifies areas of opportunity, builds action plan and collaborates cross functionally to support quality performance.
- Develops, enhances and maintains provider relationship across all product lines (Medicare, Medicaid, Ambetter). Supports the development and implementation of quality improvement interventions in relation to Plan providers
- Conducts telephonic outreach to members to encourage members to visit the physician in an effort to close quality care gaps.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
License/Certification: Driver’s License required. Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant Licensed Vocational Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Social Work licensure preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.