You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Serves as one of the point of contact between CHS and physician, specialists, and ancillary partners interested in joining the network.
- Under the direction of leadership conducts market research to identify potential candidates to join the network.
- Tracks and reports recruitment activities.
- Participates in negotiations of financial arrangements for partnerships.
- Assist in the management of the contracting process at the market level.
- Develops and creates marketing materials to support market-level initiatives and campaigns.
- Plans events to engage current and future network participants.
- Coordinates the development of professional, effective relationships within area hospitals, physicians, and ancillary providers.
- Collaborates on building preferred network through relationship-building and communication.
- Travels throughout regional area to attend meetings to recruit and conduct presentations.
- And All other duties as assigned by Manager or Sr Leaders.
Preferred Other Expertise in managing provider-facing communications, provider relations, and/or direct on-line and mass media marketing
Preferred Other Experience with a major health plan and/or medical practice with Medicare/Medicaid exposure required, with Accountable Care Organization experience strongly preferred Licenses and Certifications: A license in one of the following is required:Pay Range: $66,100.00 - $118,900.00 per year
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.