You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Lead the coordination of the office services activities and support services while providing administrative support to the entire corporation. Coordinate the day-to-day work function of Office Services, acting as lead person to include the overflow from Office Serivces Manager special projects.
- Responsible for leading special projects as assigned by the Office Services Manager.
- Primary contact in absence of Office Services Manager.
- Handle requests via phone, email or walk in taking action to resolve issues for all locations.
- Escalate customer concerns to management when appropriate.
- Orders shipping and copier supplies for all locations.
- Conduct administrative duties and maintenance on shipping website ensuring accuracy of active accounts and users’ logins. Oversee maintenance of all office equipment, printers and copiers.
- Train department employees in daily job responsibilities, Demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion.
- May be required to be able to bend, crawl and lift up to 30 lbs. on a frequent basis for multiple office locations.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and associated business software.
- Ability to operate postage meter and track all expenditures associated with the postage machine.
- Capable of operating mechanical equipment with proper safety guidelines and operating procedures.
Education/Experience: Requires a high school diploma with at least 3 years of experience in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Basic knowledge of equipment troubleshooting. Knowledgeable of Medicare/Medicaid preferred.Pay Range: $21.93 - $37.30 per hour
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.