You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Develop and coordinate delegation oversight mechanisms and act as liaison for the Plan with Corporate Delegation Oversight.
- Develop and maintain accreditation readiness schedule.
- Creates policy and procedures to support accreditation activities.
- Conduct training and education programs for Plan, provider network, delegated vendors to support NCQA and HEDIS activities.
- Develop QI, NCQA and HEDIS projects with delegated vendors to support accreditation maintenance and HEDIS reporting.
- Coordinate assigned NCQA and HEDIS work plan activities.
- Assist with delegation oversight audits and coordinate corrective action plans to ensure compliance with all state, federal, contract and accreditation requirements.
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.