You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of Oklahomans.
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering solutions at the local level.
Position Purpose: Supports the prior authorization request to ensure all authorization requests are addressed properly and in the contractual timeline. Aids utilization management team to document authorization requests and obtain accurate and timely documentation for services related to the members healthcare eligibility and access.
- Supports authorization requests for services in accordance with the insurance prior authorization list
- Supports and performs data entry to maintain and update authorization requests into utilization management system
- Assists utilization management team with ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation on authorizations and referrals in accordance with policies and guidelines
- Contributes to the authorization review process by documenting necessary medical information such as history, diagnosis, and prognosis based on the referral to the clinical reviewer for determination
- Remains up-to-date on healthcare, authorization processes, policies and procedures
Must reside in Oklahoma
Education/Experience: Requires a High School diploma or GED
Entry-level position typically requiring little or no previous experience. Understanding of medical terminology and insurance preferred. Experience with authorization, coding and/or billing systems.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.