You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
This position requires roughly 25% fieldwork in the Southern CA region
Position Purpose: Manages national Advanced Practice Partnerships (APP), supporting enterprise KPIs and goals. Responsible for assisting in developing, executing, and maintaining APP strategy. Continuously evaluates APP relationships to ensure quality and cost performance meets or exceeds expectation, ensuring optimal functionality and efficiency. Works with Market and Shared Services stakeholders to achieve Market and enterprise goals.
- Manages and develops APP relationships, providing high-touch and responsive servicing of APPs.
- Achieves company goals through aggressive APP contract management.
- Monitors APP performance under risk arrangements for Medicaid and Medicare product lines.
- Performs data analysis and develops specific actions based on findings.
- Assists in identifying prospective APPs, working with Shared Services and Market leadership.
- Identifies areas to improve APP service levels.
- Educates APPs and enhances relationships via awareness of company programs and services.
- Develops, manages, and delivers assigned projects by target dates, coordinating with project sponsors and stakeholders on project planning.
- Develops routine communication of status via project plans, dashboards, presentations, or other tools, as appropriate.
- Escalates issues, as appropriate, to ensure timely resolution and on-time project delivery.
- Performs special projects as assigned or directed.
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience Network Development, Provider Relations or Value-based / Risk Contracting Candidate Experience:
- Required 5+ years of experience in the healthcare sector (preferably at HMO or PPO)
- Required 4+ years of experience in HMO provider relations, contracting and network development or large physician/provider organizations
- Required 1+ year of management experience
- Required Other Or 3+ years of Supervisory, or Lead/Sr. role with demonstrated leadership ability or program management experience
Pay Range: $66,100.00 - $118,900.00 per year
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.