You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Manage the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, creation of project plans and schedules, obtaining and managing resources, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment and closure
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders, may include written executive summaries
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company's objectives
- Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation
License/Certification: PMP, PgMP, or CAPM preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.