You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Serve as a liaison to practices to provide on-site and remote assistance and facilitation to the clinicians, care teams and their associated practices to drive improvement in clinical quality and operational efficiency.
- Develop and execute set of intervention work plans to drive practice improve quality measures and transformation.
- Develop and implement workflow design and redesign, including electronic health record (EHR) optimization, clinical documentation, billing practices, assessments, financial analyses, and financial performance improvement and reporting.
- Develop and implement changes to root causes of financial and quality underperformance and communicate strategies to providers and provider groups.
- Review and interpret summary data and performance reports such as pay for performance, HEDIS and medical cost ratio and develop data driven provider performance strategies.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams to conduct work and resolve enterprise and regional issues
License/Certification: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Registered Nurse (RN), or Certified Professional Coder (CPC) license preferred. Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Master of Health Administration (MHA), Master of Public Health (MPH), or Project Management Program (PMP) or Lean/Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt) certification preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.