You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Execute risk-based audits evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
- Assist in audit planning, refinement of audit work programs, and wrap up of engagements
- Assist in drafting audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations, including consolidation of metrics and graphing
- Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
- Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits
- Assist audit team in performing special projects and implementing internal audit best practices
License/Certification: CPA, CIA and/or CISA preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.