You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Conduct initial provider orientations as well as ongoing educational outreach
- Educate providers regarding policies and procedures related to referrals, claims submission, web site education, Electronic Health Records, Health Information Exchange, and Electronic Data Interface
- Engage providers on Patient Centered Medical Home initiatives
- Perform detailed HBR (Health Benefits Ratio) analysis and create reports for provider Review provider performance by both quantitative metrics and qualitative factors
- Create and communicate milestone documents, dashboards and success metrics
- Act as a liaison between the provider and the health plan ensuring a coordinated effort in improving financial and quality performance
- Provide status updates for providers regarding incentive agreements
- Conduct site visits when required and other Contracting duties as requested
- Ability to travel
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3 + years of combined managed healthcare and provider reimbursement experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Clinical or health information management (HIM) experience preferred. Current state driver’s license.
Pay Range: $52,900.00 - $95,200.00 per year
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.