You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Identify solutions to problems using knowledge, relationships, creativity and company practices and priorities.
- Conceive, develop and deliver product techniques, practices, procedures and policies to best protect company interests. Develop improvement proposals and present them to leadership for consideration.
- Utilize change management, project management and business process management disciplines for successful on-time initiatives delivery.
- Partner with stakeholders and delivery partners to define, plan and execute on deliverables throughout the project life cycle.
- Monitor product for compliance with organizational needs and requirements, including follow-up checks for corrective action.
- Identify, manage and provide potential solutions to project risks and issues. Escalate to senior management, as needed.
- Provide guidance to communications team around communication materials, internal and external to team.
License/Certification: Six Sigma or PMP certification preferred
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.