You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Participate as a member of the Marketing team in developing and implementing strategies to support the department and company
- Contribute to the attainment of member growth goals
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Healthcare programs and associated regulatory marketing guidelines
- Identify and develop relationships with new community contacts and organizations to pursue outreach engagements
- Develop and implement promotional plan for new outreach opportunities
- Identify and coordinate outreach activities and necessary materials at community and health events
- Attend community and health events to distribute Health Plan information
- Support manager with scheduling and delivery of health education presentations
- Organize Health Plan staff and other resources in the participation and the support of select community events and activities
- Distribute written material to customers who call in and request
- Support Health Plan sponsored programs in schools
License/Certification: Valid driver's license.
For Coordinated Care only: Education/Experience: High school diploma and 3+ years of community outreach experience or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 2+ years of community outreach experience or equivalent combination of skills, experience, and education that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and ability required to perform the job. Experience in working with government-sponsored population, especially Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP. Experience in public speaking. Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to forty pounds required.
For MHS Indiana only: MHS only: Ability to lift up to forty pounds required. Community Health Worker Certification required. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred. Ability to travel the entire state. MHS values diversity in its workplace and provides health plan benefits to culturally diverse individuals. As such, MHS employees are expected to understand, communicate with, and effectively interact with people across cultures. Experience working with low income and/or multi-cultural and multilingual populations is preferred.
For Oklahoma Complete Health: Ability to lift up to forty pounds required. Ability to travel the entire state required. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.