You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Produces printed output/mail pieces using multiple high-speed printers and/or using automated inserting technology to meet production schedule requirements.
- Provides productivity and inventory data. Maintains a high level of quality, productivity, and timeliness. Send jobs from computer using a variety of software programs to multiple printers. Check output for accuracy, make corrections as needed. Load and unload paper into printers and digital press.
- Operates and maintain an inserter to produces mail pieces and prepare mailing for the Post Office.
- Inspects and maintains equipment using provided maintenance schedule. Calibrates machines, resolves paper jams and resolves issues with print quality.
- Assembles and binds printed materials into envelopes, books, pamphlets, and other products.
- Operates hydraulic cutter, comb binding equipment, ink jet, folding machines, cutter and bindery equipment, postage machine, and others as necessary to complete fulfillment work. Complete hand inserting work orders as needed. Sort mail from inserting machines.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 0-1+ years mail production experience preferred, but not required. Should have the following skills: Attention to detail and time management. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.