You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Must reside in AZ
- Oversee new implementations and ongoing maintenance of assigned programs
- Develop, implement and monitor project plans to meet goals and timelines
- Facilitate program data collecting and reporting; analyze data and measure outcomes; develop and modify programs as needed
- Request corrective action plans from providers that are non-compliant and/or fail to meet contract requirements
- Develop training modules and train appropriate users
- Collaborate with the internal grant coordinator to propose funding opportunities for specialty programs
- Lead cross-departmental teams in the implementation of program development and quality improvement effort
- Develop innovative solutions for treatment issues related to specific populations
- Track access to care, treatment services, and outcomes for specific populations
Must reside in AZ
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in healthcare related field or experience determined to be equivalent. Master's degree preferred. 3+ years of behavioral or physical health program experience.
- Preferred Veteran or family member of Veteran
- Preferred Peer support certification or ability to meet criteria to be credentialed as a Peer Support
- Preferred Lived Experience:
- Self-identify as an individual who: i. Has their own lived experience of mental health conditions, and/or substance use, for which they have sought support, and ii. Has an experience of sustained recovery to share.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.