You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of Oklahomans.
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering solutions at the local level.
Position Purpose: Responsible for assessing needs and developing service plans for members in accordance with their goals and preferences in regards to employment, housing, participant direction, independent living, and/or community transitions. Serve as a subject matter expert for Service Coordinators and Care Managers in supporting the development of person-centered service plans for members.
- Completes assessments with members, caregivers, and/or providers to obtain information regarding member status, support system, and needs for services in order to develop service plans.
- Responsible for linking members to local resources for employment, housing, participant direction, independent living, and/or community transitions based on assessments and service plans.
- Authorize and coordinate referral for services.
- Monitor delivery of services and follow-up with members, caregivers, and/or providers through in person visits and telephonic contact.
- Participate in Advisory Committee and Interdisciplinary Care Team meetings.
- Develop and maintain health plan resources in assigned focus area(s), including inventory of accessible housing units, directory of employment resources, etc.
- Track activities and progress in assigned focus area(s) and support health plan performance goals and quality initiatives.
- Responsible for building relationships with providers, community-based organizations, and relevant governmental entities to support members and their families in accessing essential services and resources.
- Provide technical expertise and training to the health plan as needed on the rules, regulations, and benefits in assigned focus area(s).
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years’ experience in employment, housing, transitions, or participant direction programs. Experience working with LTSS, chronic or complex condition populations preferred. Due to the nature of this role, applicants will be expected to travel at least 25% of the time.
Licenses/Certifications: Must have a valid State Driver’s License
Candidates must live in Oklahoma.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.