You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Applicants for this position must be able to go into the office at, 485 US 1 South Iselin, NJ 08830, three times a week.
Position Purpose: Lead the coordination of the office facility activities and support services while providing administrative support to the entire location. Coordinate the day to day work function of Office Services, acting as a “go to” person to include the overflow from Office Services Manager special projects.
- Responsible for leading special projects as assigned by the Office Services Manager.
- Will be the primary contact when Office Service Manager is unavailable to assist with special projects. Will act as liaison between corporate and plan level.
- Key member of planning committee to coordinate new space development and renovation project for multiple office locations.
- Oversee maintenance of all office equipment, including computers, printers, copiers, fax machines for multiple office locations.
- Take the lead role for support in any and all office locations that do not have an Office Service Coordinator on-site.
- May be required to be able to bend, crawl and lift up to 30 lbs on a frequent basis for multiple office locations.
- Able to travel to various locations to assist with office expansion build outs and train onsite Office Service Coordinators.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a related area.
- Experience with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.