You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
This position requires candidate to work in the office.
Position Purpose: Performs receptionist duties and provide administrative support to the executive assistants.
- Perform a variety of clerical or administrative work such as scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, typing, filing, making copies, completing reports or presentations.
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, courteous manner.
- Acknowledge and monitor visitors/guests to ensure they are not waiting too long.
- Respond to guests’ questions and needs to ensure they feel welcome.
- Assures that the reception area is neat and orderly.
- Professionally interact with executive team and assist with any task requests.
- Serve as back up for executive assistants in their absence.
- Assist supervisor with reviewing call trends and recommend improvements.
High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years’ previous receptionist, customer service or administrative assistance experience or Associate’s degree. Bachelor’s degree in lieu of experience. Switchboard or customer relationship management system experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint required. Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task or manage a multi-line switchboard in a prompt, courteous manner.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.