You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of Oklahomans.
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering solutions at the local level.
Position Purpose: Manage the entire financial affairs for the assigned health plan.
- Prepare and review financial statements and financial reports for both internal and external reporting requirements including schedules or packages distributed to the BOD, corporate senior management & CEO and the health plan management team.
- Lead presentations of monthly financial results and analysis to corporate senior management & CEO and the health plan management team.
- Review and participate in budget and financial forecast processes, including a thorough knowledge of the key operational trends related to member mix shifts, utilization, unit cost, state program changes and health plan initiatives to effectively control costs.
- Responsible for ensuring and monitoring the health plan’s achievement towards membership, revenue, medical expense and SG&A goals.
- Work closely with the health plan management team to ensure the division is identifying and executing on critical initiatives.
- Provide and coordinate with Health Economics in-depth financial and business analysis to identify emerging trends in the business; communicate and report results to management and work with related departments (Medical Management, Contracting, plan president and management team) regarding issues.
- Monitor business processes and systems to ensure financial reports are in compliance with GAAP and/or SSAP and company policies and standards.
- Act as the primary contact and responsible for health plan audits.
- Serve as liaison for state, health plan president, and health plan finance area regarding health plan financial matters.
License/Certification: CPA preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.