You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Provide member resolution by researching, analyzing and documenting inquiries regarding program eligibility. Answer application and/or service questions regarding the programs and services in order to maintain/attract membership. Conduct outreach and follow up calls to educate members about Fidelis Products and serves as a liaison between the member and the different Fidelis departments.
- Ability to meet and exceed quality assurance standards.
- Ability to undergo rigorous internal training and have complete command of the sales process, all Fidelis Care products, competitive environment in their region successfully pass test(s) as required(with a minimum 85% score)with no more than 2 attempts, that will demonstrate a level of proficiency. Have the ability to conduct a needs based analysis to better understand the best course of action based on those needs and be able to answer product feature and benefit questions and provider network questions for members both within and outside of their region.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing members by providing guidance and assistance throughout the year. Demonstrate passion for members by identifying unfulfilled needs and providing necessary education and assistance to promote the value and benefits offered by Fidelis Care. Modify delivery skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain members. Identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Document all interactions in the appropriate system (Sales Force, Facets) including marketing leads. Track and input interaction taken as a result of each communication in order to ensure all member accounts correctly reflect activities performed.
- Input, update and create member information on databases in order to maintain customer accounts. Utilize computer systems to perform administrative functions such as Sales Force.
- Job performance requires fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned, assisting and training others, and performing duties of higher rated positions from time to time for developmental purposes.
Pay Range: $15.00 - $25.67 per hour
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.