You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Responsible for the production of Medicare regulatory required materials, pre-sale materials, and post enrollment member materials, as directed. Ensures compliance with State and Federal laws, accreditation standards, internal operations, and products.
- Acts as a project lead for audits of both written and web-based materials as needed on an annual basis. Also participates in ad hoc auditing and change initiatives and testing when assigned.
- Leads cross-functional committees to promote understanding of development activities, assist in review activities, and ensure compliance with a standard format for master templates used in material development
- Ensures timely completion of regulatory required materials in accordance with all state and federal guidelines. Helps lead the development of master templates, regional templates, and sub templates.
- Works within materials automation platform to generate and update materials. Performs audits of language and content to ensure accuracy and consistency with models and templates.
- Triages and assigns material development and audit on an ongoing basis, communicating with stakeholders and material authors as necessary to determine appropriate review or audit process. May audit marketing materials as needed to support business partners.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Health Care Administration, Managed Care, Business, Legal and Communications or equivalent experience will be considered. 5+ years of Medicare, MA or MMP materials or documents, Health Insurance, Health care administration. Prior experience developing member communications preferred. Experience acting as a subject matter expert or team lead preferred. Prior experience with Medicare compliance – working with state and/or federal regulators highly preferred.
Travel: less than 20%
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.