You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Conduct initial provider orientations as well as ongoing educational outreach
- Educate providers regarding policies and procedures related to referrals, claims submission, credentialing documentation, web site education, Electronic Health Records, Health Information Exchange, and Electronic Data Interface
- Enhance account relationships by investigating, documenting and resolving provider matters and effectively handling and responding to account changes and correspondence.
- Engage providers and educate them on Patient Centered Medical Home initiatives
- Perform detailed HBR (Health Benefits Ratio) analyses, Health Information data Information Set (HEDIS) analyses, and create reports for provider Review provider performance by both quantitative metrics and qualitative factors
- Create and communicate milestone documents, dashboards and success or improvement metrics
- Act as a liaison between the provider and the health plan ensuring a coordinated effort in improving financial and quality performance
- Provide information and status updates for providers regarding incentive agreements
- Conduct site visits when required
- Perform other contracting duties as requested, including but not limited to recommending changes to pricing subsystems, submitting changes to provider related database information and assisting in the completion of special projects
- Ability to travel
Licenses/Certifications: Current state driver’s license.
Federal Services Only: 2-4 years of Managed Care and Value-Based provider contracting and Value-Based Payments (VBP) experience required. The ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.