You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: The Field Retention Representative is responsible for retaining current membership in an assigned territory and must meet the daily production metrics designed to achieve higher membership retention. The Field Retention Representative conducts telephonic and field outreach which includes assistance at community events, provider and community office sites and home visits to new and existing members and must be able to effectively explain, communicate, and assist with all Fidelis Care products. It is the responsibility of the Retention Field Representative to ensure compliance with all regulatory, audit and corporate policies.
- Fluency in Mandarin required for this position.
- Provide member resolution by researching, analyzing and documenting inquiries regarding program eligibility. Answer application and/or service questions regarding the programs and services in order to maintain/attract membership. Conduct outreach and follow up calls to educate members about Fidelis Products and serves as a liaison between the member and the different Fidelis departments.
- Ability to meet and exceed quality assurance standards.
- Ability to undergo rigorous internal training and have complete command of the sales process, all Fidelis Care products, competitive environment in their region successfully pass test(s) as required(with a minimum 85% score)with no more than 2 attempts, that will demonstrate a level of proficiency. Have the ability to conduct a needs based analysis to better understand the best course of action based on those needs and be able to answer product feature and benefit questions and provider network questions for members both within and outside of their region.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing members by providing guidance and assistance throughout the year. Demonstrate passion for members by identifying unfulfilled needs and providing necessary education and assistance to promote the value and benefits offered by Fidelis Care. Modify delivery skills accordingly to overcome objections and retain members. Identify solutions to issues and concerns.
- Document all interactions in the appropriate system (Sales Force, Facets) including marketing leads. Track and input interaction taken as a result of each communication in order to ensure all member accounts correctly reflect activities performed.
- Input, update and create member information on databases in order to maintain customer accounts. Utilize computer systems to perform administrative functions such as Sales Force.
- Job performance requires fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned, assisting and training others, and performing duties of higher rated positions from time to time for developmental purposes.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma, or GED, required. Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree preferred. Minimum 1 year health care related experience required. Minimum 1 year of customer service or sales experience preferred. Driver’s License may be required by some plans. Specific language skills may be required by some plans. Fluency in Mandarin required for this position.Pay Range: $15.00 - $25.67 per hour
Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K and stock purchase plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off plus holidays, and a flexible approach to work with remote, hybrid, field or office work schedules. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law. Total compensation may also include additional forms of incentives.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.