You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Acts as a liaison and member advocate between the member/family, physician and facilities/agencies.
- Acts as the face of WellCare in the provider community with the provider and office staff where their services are embedded.
- Advises and educates Provider practices in appropriate HEDIS measures, and HEDIS ICD-10 /CPT coding in accordance with NCQA requirements.
- Assesses provider performance data to identify and strategizes opportunities for provider improvement.
- Collaborates with Provider Relations to improve provider performance in areas of Quality, Risk Adjustment, Operations (claims and encounters).
- Schedules doctor appointments for members with care gaps to access needed preventive care services and close gaps in care in the provider’s office.
- Conducts face-to-face education with the member and their family, in the provider’s office, about care gaps identified, and barriers to care.
- Conducts telephonic outreach and health coaching to members to support quality improvement, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Arranges transportation and follow-up appointments for member as needed.
- Documents all actions taken regarding contact related to member.
- Interacts with other departments including customer service to resolve member issues.
- Refers to case or disease management as appropriate.
- Completes special assignments and projects instrumental to the function of the department.
License/Certification: One of the following is preferred. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN); Licensed Master Social Work (LMSW); Certified Social Worker (C-SW); Licensed Social Worker (LSW); Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.