You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Develop and maintain quality and compliance reports and dashboards
- Review and analyze deliverables and data reports to ensure timeliness of submission and identify trends in performance and improvement opportunities
- Perform and monitor audits, risk assessments and documentation activities to ensure compliance
- Identify, investigate, and resolve compliance issues and develop corrective action plans to mitigate future risks
- Serve as the “go to” person for all compliance activities including training and awareness programs
- Design, implement and improve regulatory documentation and processes to address compliance issues and concerns related to all federal and state regulatory requirements, contract requirements and company standards
- Research new markets and primary source verification to determine licensure requirements and administer ongoing licensure maintenance
- Assist with vendor activities, including documentation of all pre- and annual delegate oversight and on-going vendor oversight and partnership activities
- Update management on the status and activities pertaining to compliance, contract deliverables and related activities
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.