You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Conduct business impact analyses of Centene’s business units, conducting interviews, providing analysis of potential business disruptions, and identifying risks and single points of failure
- Conduct business continuity/recovery plans (new and refresh), helping Centene’s business units prepare for recovering from a disruption
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key business representatives, helping to develop their knowledge and ability to efficiently respond to a business disruption, and to identify and proactively address potential risks.
- Conduct incident response exercises with the business units. Review plan gaps discovered and follow up until resolved
- Track program metrics (as developed) to show activities and progress
- Assist with configuring and maintaining business continuity and crisis management tools, documenting and improving the project management, SOPs, and efficiency of the team
- Provide support in the event of a business disruption to manage the response coordination and communications
CBCP, CCCE, DRCP, MBCP preferred:
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.