You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Ensure vendor contingency plans are in place and identify potential risks that could impact our business if the vendor couldn’t meet the SLA’s. Ensure the vendor has established contingency plans for their critical suppliers.
- Conduct vendor audits to ensure compliance with the agreed-upon business continuity requirements. This may involve reviewing their plans, testing their response capabilities, and verifying their backup and recovery systems. Develop and execute corrective action and remediation plans for identified issues, risks, or vulnerabilities. Document audit results and provide recommendations to management accordingly.
- Review current vendor process and identifying gaps and shortcomings, and mitigate issues. Define and manage metrics to hold vendors accountable for their BC Program.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with vendors by sharing relevant business continuity information and best practices.
- Ensure business continuity requirements are included in contracts.
- Refine, re-implement, and manage the new vendor qualification and onboarding process. Support business partners when onboarding new vendors and help manage the vendor due diligence process around their Business Continuity program.
- Participate in business reviews to discuss best practices and issues and to ultimately improve vendor performance and strengthen business partnerships. Review and revise current vendor management processes to improve efficiency and adoption where appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.