You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Support business department initiatives that promote, quality, safety and cost of care opportunity
- Responsible for gathering requirements, creating plans and schedules, managing resources, and facilitate project execution and deployment.
- Utilize corporate and industry standard tools and techniques to effectively oversee programs according to department procedures.
- Maintain detailed business process documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans as applicable
- Create and monitor all department deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including clinical reporting documents, related reference materials, and policy and procedure documentation. Communicate program status to management and key stakeholders.
- Identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks. Identify requirements, procedures and problems to improve existing processes
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and business objectives
- Manage projects through the full project life cycle
- Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify and secure resources, resolve issues and mitigate risks
For DE only:
Position Purpose: Coordinate with teams to ensure HEDIS data accuracy and reporting, including investigations, auditing, and improvement opportunities. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure HEDIS and CAHPS initiatives are fully integrated throughout the organization, maximizing opportunity to improve outcomes for members.
3 years of experience in QI, HEDIS PM or health care related experience. Working knowledge of NCQA and HEDIS programs.
For Carolina Complete Health:
In addition to the above experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ working/service Medicaid beneficiaries
- Minimum 2 years’ project management experience coordinating large complex engagements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience coordinating varied stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years in an organization or field that demonstrates an understanding of impact of social needs on individuals’ health and well-being
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.