Centene is transforming the health of our communities one person at a time. As an Executive on our team, you could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members.
Position Purpose: Direct the provider network development and contracting activities. Lead all aspects of provider network strategy, including access analysis, network operations, and support decision makers with analysis related to reimbursement and unit cost management.
- Improve provider directory accuracy up to company goal
- Develop executive reporting package on accuracy improvement toward goal; improve current health plan accuracy scorecards through inclusion of actionable insights and areas of opportunities for health plan to address
- Use data analytics to inform health plan-specific adds/changes/terms to directory records
- Oversee third party accuracy vendor relationship, including management of SLAs, renegotiation of contract, and ongoing competitor analysis
- Develop relationships in multiple markets and implement strategies with key providers, provider associations and provider stakeholders
- Lead key provider negotiations with Hospitals, Physicians, Ancillaries, and Community Health Centers
- Develop and implement network development strategy plans with key providers in multiple markets
- Oversee the development of provider networks across expansion markets
- Manage budgeting and forecasting initiatives for stakeholder/network strategies, product lines, networks costs, and/or provider contracts
- Develop, coordinate and managed provider advisory boards, committee’s and governance and maintain relationships with key provider leadership
- Assist and advise on key provider relations and strategies
- Evaluating opportunities to expand or change the network to meet company goals
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.