You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Engage with business and technology teams and processes to identify and bring awareness to privacy, security, and operational resilience risks and control gaps, and champion solutions for those within the context of Centene's business operations and technology environments in partnership with teams internal and external to EPSRM.
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert for privacy and security requirements and other industry-specific guidelines relevant to the states, plans, products, and subsidiaries, partnering with teams across the enterprise to ensure regulatory, legislative, and contractual privacy & security requirements are understood and met.
- Support the development, communication, and maintenance of privacy and security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with the operational and technology needs of the business.
- Discover and communicate new or changing regulatory, legislative, and contractual requirements related to privacy, security, and operational resilience.
- Ensure privacy, security, and operational resilience objectives are treated as business and technology requirements.
- Support the accurate creation and maintenance of System Security Plans (SSPs). Promote and connect stakeholders with EPSRM’s services.
- Monitor trends and current events in the industry and cybersecurity landscape, communicating these to appropriate stakeholders and making recommendations for improvements to Centene's privacy & security programs within the context of the operational needs of the business
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT or related advanced Risk or Security certification preferred:
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.